dimanche 2 novembre 2008

EXPOSITION PARIS/EXHIBITION IN PARIS

Bonjour , i am going to write in english as most of us will understand it .I am an artist currently working and studying in France, my experience in france has been quite varied, as professionally its been quite good, studying and working in france has beauty in itself .Imagine working in the same place where people like gaugin and van gogh used to work ,its wonderfull...
Recently i visited museé d'orsay which is splendid .. the works of gaugin,seurat,courbet,gogh,which i dreamed about as a child and always saw in books was life infront of me,its wonderfull.
And i just started one of my painting exhibition in france, vitré From 26 october,
The other starts from tomorrow in paris, And then i have another opening in rennes.And back to paris.. ill keep evebody updated about my works and exhibitions..

Aucun commentaire:

Membres